Rapid4Cloud is committed in ensuring that all of its customers data are secured from unauthorized access and other vulnerabilities.
This version enables shutdown feature for RAPIDClient, improve sharing data with your team and crushed some minor bugs.
This version is improving back-end engine, few UI fixes for RAPIDStart and security patches.
Moving To The Cloud Cloud, machine learning, artificial intelligence, autonomous, Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle SOAR, the push for you to move to the cloud increases. You either need to look at what is involved to move to the cloud or you have already decided that is something you need to do. There will be more […]
RAPIDSnapshot has been updated to 220.127.116.11725. It is available for download and includes:
- Support for Oracle EBS 12.2.7
- Remove the activation requirement (read below)
- Minor bugs fixes and UI changes
- Give you more information about your rights and responsibilities about your personal data
- Let you control which information you provide to us.
- Inform you about the measures in place to keep your personal information secure
A Rapid4Cloud maintenance is scheduled on Monday, 26th March 2018. Please read the below information carefully.
What are Meltdown & Spectre Vulnerabilities?
In the first weeks of January 2018, a world-wide vulnerability alert has been released by independent teams relating to virus’s that exploit the most recent processors. Read more