AUSTIN, TEXAS — Rapid4Cloud, the leader in automating tasks for Oracle Cloud has announced its support for the latest version of Oracle Fusion Cloud, 19C. Read more
“Welcome home everyone!”, greets Philip Martin, CEO of Rapid4Cloud at the new R4C’s Development Centre office in Bangkok, Thailand. R4C is now occupying the whole floor of a newly built modern office space in a green and cozy area of Bangkok. Read more
Rapid4Cloud is committed in ensuring that all of its customers data are secured from unauthorized access and other vulnerabilities.
This version enables shutdown feature for RAPIDClient, improve sharing data with your team and crushed some minor bugs.
This version is improving back-end engine, few UI fixes for RAPIDStart and security patches.
Moving To The Cloud Cloud, machine learning, artificial intelligence, autonomous, Oracle ERP Cloud, Oracle SOAR, the push for you to move to the cloud increases. You either need to look at what is involved to move to the cloud or you have already decided that is something you need to do. There will be more […]
RAPIDSnapshot has been updated to 18.104.22.168725. It is available for download and includes:
- Support for Oracle EBS 12.2.7
- Remove the activation requirement (read below)
- Minor bugs fixes and UI changes
- Give you more information about your rights and responsibilities about your personal data
- Let you control which information you provide to us.
- Inform you about the measures in place to keep your personal information secure